Senior Account Manager
Our client is a full-service and global communications agency working at the intersection of finance, technology and the climate transition. We are currently supporting their search for a Senior Account Manager to work on an exciting number of international clients and projects.
The successful candidate will be a media and communications expert with ideally a passion for Financial Technology. For the right candidate, this role presents exciting international opportunities for both travel and secondments.
- Independently oversee the day-to-day client relationships and provide strategic communication guidance for clients across fintech and payments portfolio
- Ensure ongoing team planning on accounts, maintaining consistent communication around KPIs and account plans
- Create compelling content – by-lines, blogs, pitches, social media posts
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and journalists
- Provide guidance and motivation for client team members to produce high quality work
- Proactively seek success for clients by staying abreast of industry trends
- Develop sector expertise enabling smart insights and counsel to clients
- Proactively manage and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders within the client business
- Develop managerial and commercial acumen to drive the long-term retention and success of accounts
- Work with the senior team to grow existing and win new business, networking for leads, developing opportunities and cultivating relationships with existing clients where appropriate
- Work with account leads to develop client strategy and execute programs from start to finish
- Established communications and PR Account Manager, ideally with agency experience and an interest in the payments and financial technology space
- Excellent media contact book in financial services, tech and fintech
- Self-starter with a creative and entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of putting ideas into practice and assessing results.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects at once and work with international colleagues
- A team player with the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and commitment with initiative and a persuasive manner
- High level of energy and integrity, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and is not afraid of accountability and responsibility
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest