Account Director - Insights & Analytics
We are currently supporting our client, one of the UKs most exciting integrated communications agencies, as they look to make a senior Research & Analytics hire to support their ambitious growth goals into 2024 and beyond. As a multi award-winning independent agency our client supports some of the UKs biggest and most-loved brands across a multitude of industries.
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have prior experience within an agency environment and could be an Account Director looking for a step up, or an established Associate Director looking for a new challenge within an agency famed for its culture and employee first attitude.
- Supporting the leadership and day to day running of the Research, Analytics & Measurement team
- Providing new and existing clients with research, intelligence and analytics that helps them plan cut-through campaigns by exploring and understanding their target audience(s) and stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects across a range of methodologies (qualitative, quantitative – including digital analysis), supported by two researchers
- Overseeing the qualitative and quantitative research processes and workstreams, and devising messaging advice based on research findings
- Providing bespoke brand tracking and reputation management analysis packages for clients across a broad range of sectors and industries
- Delivering in-depth analysis of coverage, social conversation, brand tracking and reputations management analysis, as well other digital signals to understand the topics and issues that are pertinent to our clients and the campaigns we execute on their behalf
- Leverage your understanding of data signals to inform business decision-making and become an invaluable problem-solving partner for your clients
- Support members of the team in the delivery of their responsibilities, upskilling and providing CPD opportunities where available and appropriate
- Oversee refinement and evolution of work delivery, processes system, tools, and communication of actionable insights
- Support wider business teams with specialist RA&M training, including a better understanding of how to cross sell the agencies services
- Be confident in the detail but comfortable in the bigger picture to use analysis to tell a story
- Present analysis findings with confidence and drawing clear recommendations to clients
- Prior experience across Research or Analytics, ideally both, within a PR, Communications or Marketing agency context
- Extensive client account management experience, at ease troubleshooting and advising senior client stakeholders
- Broad exposure to relevant tools across Research, Measurement and Analytics
- Confident in the minutiae and details but comfortable viewing the bigger picture
- Prior experience line managing, or day to day team management, including resource planning
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset and an appetite to leverage the agencies network, as well as your personal network for new business opportunities
- Interested and invested into how AI and new technologies can be applied to the field to increase efficiency and client outcomes
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest