We are currently supporting our client, a market leading integrated communications agency headquartered in London, as they seek to further bolster their Employee Engagement, Internal Communications and Change offering by making a senior, Associate Director or Director level, hire to directly support the ‘Global Head of’ and grow the function.
The business, which has continued to grow at an impressive rate over the past two years, brings together a truly diversified mix of corporate reputation specialists, campaign specialists, capital markets and special situation experts, consumer brand and digital consultants, and public affairs and policy advisors. The uniquely integrated offer works on behalf of a broad range of clients from the most innovative startups to some of the largest global brands.
Our client is looking for a confident team player who understands the nuance of building a new client service line within an already established and top tier business operating across multiple verticals and sectors. The successful candidate will be a key hire to enable the further growth and development of the Employee Engagement offer and as such will be comfortable with high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
Your primary role will involve nurturing and enhancing client relationships by offering strategic communications counsel across existing ongoing relationships, project based mandates or exploratory network conversations. You will support the further build up of cross agency buy-in for the opportunity EE and Change support can offer the already considerable agency client roster.
- Prior experience in Internal Communications, Employee Engagement and Change communications, ideally within an agency setting but in-house exposure also of interest
- Professional exposure outside of Employee Engagement/Internal Comms whether broader strat comms experience or even applicable experience outside of communications also valued
- Strong presentation and writing skills with the ability to develop quality materials for clients, and deliver best in class advisory to some of the most exacting business leaders
- Commercially minded with a demonstrable track record of success in new business, organic mandate development and cross team collaboration
- Organised and able to work efficiently, managing multiple clients and priorities
- Comfortable working directly with the Global Head of Employee Engagement and being a key member of the functions senior leadership from day 1, as well as deputising for the GHo where necessary
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest