Our client is a well established award winning agency with a global and growing footprint. Headquartered in London and with a firm foothold in North America, we are now supporting them as they turn to the next stage in their international growth plans in Asia. Specifically in Singapore, we are looking for an Associate Director level individual to join the small but seriously impressive team.
This is a key hire for our client which makes it a super interesting and exciting role for an entrepreneurial and ambitious communications professional looking to make their mark, and home, in the Lion City. Whilst our client operates across a range of industries, the already established client base in the region sits firmly within Financial Services and Technology.
- Act as senior counsel to clients, and the day-to-day strategic lead supporting the development of their communications programmes as a whole
- Work directly with the office lead to take responsibility for client servicing and performance, resourcing and account planning, forecasting, billing
- Oversee global account teams, providing leadership and guidance to colleagues whilst also identifying CPD opportunities for the team
- Take an active role in developing the regional presence across new existing business growth, new business, leading on pitches and networking for leads, become a brand ambassador for our global
- As a key member of the regional management team, you will take a proactive role in managing the team; growing and recruiting, training and developing, and retaining the team
- You will be an experience practitioner with established experience, whether agency or in-house
- Exposure to, or an interest in Financial Services and/or Technology would be a bonus but not a must
- You will ideally be based in Singapore, or have demonstrable experience working with or supporting clients in the region
- You will be a self-starter, entrepreneurial and commercially minded individual with a keen sense of the value of building a network with the long term in mind
- You will be comfortable working both with a global team and colleagues based across geographies as well as independently
- You will be a team player with a keen understanding of the importance of curating and maintaining a people centric culture
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest