Audience Development Manager
Our client, a growing Content Advisory business that works with scaling Tech and Venture Capital businesses, is looking to add an Audience Development specialist to its rapidly scaling team.
The business is looking for a tenacious audience development manager to work across both business-led projects and its client base as it looks to continuously deliver best in class results for its growing client base.
- You’ll work across the business’s client base, digging into multiple accounts.
- You will build potent audiences and communities around the content they create.
- You’ll document best practice for dissemination at both the business and clients levels.
- Your role will encompass content strategy, distribution of content and audience-building. While our content managers will focus on production of content and executing on strategy, you’ll ensure the content a) gets in front of the right people and b) garners results for clients. You’ll work collaboratively to create exceptional, measurable strategies with the content team. In other words, you’ll be thinking and delivering.
- You will be used to setting goals and OKRs, but not be constrained by typical ways of thinking about these: this is not a role for a consummate content marketer.
- You’ll also spend some time building audiences for the business’s newsletters
- This will be an internal “growth” strand to your role, and require the same application and self-starting mentality as each client.
- You will have a proven track record of growing audiences via content.
- And you’ll love it.
- You will understand the basics of content marketing, but will have moved on to think about content in terms of building an audience, and it being valuable beyond customers and users.
- You can write.
- Your knowledge of content and media will be strong – preferably nerdy; you’re easily able to reach for examples of it being done well, and be passionate about discussing those.
- You’ll enjoy reaching for new ways of doing things, focused on outcome and willing to augment input accordingly.
- You’ll combine expertise with common sense, able to strategise and work tactically to get results.
- Experience in fintech, SaaS and/or VC is a bonus; knowledge a prerequisite.
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest