Communications Manager - Asset Manager
Our client, an innovative and entrepreneurial certified B Corp, currently managing almost £15bn in assets, are on the hunt for a brilliantly talented Communications Manager to join their tight-knit team and build upon their reputation as the UK’s leading tax efficient investment fund manager.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious professional to represent a leading fund manager investing in the people, ideas and industries that will help to change the world. The role will report directly into the Head of Communications and have a unique purview over a marquis business segment.
- You will be responsible for delivering the communication strategy for the retail fund management business, supporting their exciting growth ambitions over the coming years.
- You will also deputise for the Head of Communications on the institutional fund management communications strategy
- You will be responsible for building and protecting the brand, providing strategic counsel and support across the business and across stakeholders
- Work as part of a broader team to deliver an integrated marketing and communications programme for your stakeholders
- Work together with the Head of Communications to develop effective communications strategies that align to the broader marketing strategy for the business
- Design innovative, on brand, thought leadership activity to build reputation and credibility in our target markets
- Demonstrate value to stakeholders and qualify how communications drives business outcomes
- You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day press office and delivering exceptional press office services to journalists, influencers as well as our internal stakeholders.
- Communications experience acquired either in an agency or in-house environment with a good understanding of and interest in the retail investing market
- You enjoy thinking creatively about how to make the business relevant to its target press
- Experience of managing and contributing to integrated marketing and communications campaigns will be essential
- To champion a strong digital mindset
- Experience managing a day-to-day press office, delivering exceptional press office services to journalists, influencers, and our internal stakeholders
- To love working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking, working as part of a high performing team as well as where necessary working autonomously
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest