We are currently supporting our client, one of the most well established financial technology companies dedicated to supporting the financial health of its customers wherever they may be in the world, to hire a Communications and PR Manager.
As a multi award-winning business at the forefront of its category, our client is committed to ensure its commercial growth and success is supported by an equally robust commitment to its reputation both within the industry and in the eyes of its customers. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing within the fully integrated MarComms team to drive the communications strategy from the ground up.
- You will develop and implement innovative PR strategies that align with business goals and growth target, and further enhance the businesses reputation
- Draft and distribute high-quality press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, and other PR materials
- Contribute to broader marketing team strategy and ideation for multichannel campaigns
- Engage and build relationships with relevant media, industry players and influencers
- Keep an eye on the data - Monitor and report on the effectiveness of PR campaigns, tracking key PR metrics as far as is possible
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and events, and competitor activities to identify PR opportunities.
- Coordinate and assist with organising relevant events and interviews, develop thought leadership and provide media training support as appropriate
- Ensure internal upskilling where relevant and work to ensure internal alignment and consistency of messaging across all channels and stakeholders
- Prior PR and/or Communications experience whether agency or in-house, ideally with exposure to the financial services sector
- Experience delivering creative and impactful campaigns, bonus for experience in financial wellbeing and education campaigns
- A broad understanding of channel strategy across paid, earned, shared and owned
- Entrepreneurial and adaptable, comfortable working within a fully integrated Marketing function, including technical specialists
- Demonstrable experience in creative content ideation and creation, with a target audience impact at its heart
- Strong media network and experience across both proactive and reactive
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest