Director - Campaigns
Our client is one of London’s leading financial and strategic communications consultancies with a long history of representing and supporting some of the most high-profile transactions and blue chip businesses globally.
The innovative Campaigns team collaborates across the sector teams to assist clients in effectively communicating with a wide range of stakeholders. While the specialized teams primarily focus on investor audiences, the Campaigns team concentrates on other stakeholders such as business partners, employees, local communities, NGOs, and citizens. We also closely collaborate with our Public Affairs team to address political and regulatory audiences.
- Provide communications advice to a portfolio of clients and manage their accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Generate innovative ideas and lead media campaigns, presenting with confidence to C-Suite executives.
- Leverage company-wide expertise to cross-sell services to existing and new clients.
- Contribute to acquiring new business by generating leads and leading pitch processes.
- Expand existing accounts while maintaining a strong network of relationships within the marketplace.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients' businesses to effectively interpret, develop, and manage their messaging, aiming to become a trusted source of advice.
- Implement creative ideas to help clients achieve their communication objectives.
- Proactively network with contacts and potential clients, establishing and nurturing relationships with relevant journalists and analysts.
- Significant Corporate PR experience, ideally some agency exposure. We would also consider individuals transitioning from consumer to corporate PR
- Creative, ambitious, and confident in handling client matters.
- Collaborative and pragmatic approach to work.
- Experienced account manager capable of maintaining excellent client service while managing multiple demands.
- A team player who is eager to guide and mentor junior team members.
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest