Director of Communications
We are currently supporting a highly confidential client in the High-Growth Technology space as they seek to hire their very first Director of Communications at what is a very exciting and critical time for the business. This role will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for setting up the PR and Communications function more or less from scratch.
- Prior PR & Communications experience within the Technology, Utilities, Infrastructure and/or VC/ Private Equity industries, whether within an agency or in-house environment
- Predominantly Corporate Communications and B2B experience, however exposure to businesses with a retail focus would also be of value
- Alongside this, the ideal candidate will have experience working within the funded and/or the funding ecosystem up to exits
- Experienced and comfortable working directly with, advising and reporting into board level and CEO
- A strong media network and experience working on both the proactive and reactive side
- Fluent across both the minutiae and details but as well as the overall strategy and bigger picture
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset and an appetite to get stuck in across the board
- Professional and diligent, comfortable working in environment where strict confidentiality is necessary
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest