Global Head of Marketing
We are currently supporting our client, a global FinTech business, to further accelerate their international markets expansion - a key component of which is to bring onboard an experienced Global Head of Marketing. Reporting directly into the board, you will lead and deliver the marketing strategy globally.
- Grow the Marketing function globally, in accordance with business objective and geographic priorities
- Run a full suite marketing function across broad marketing including organic, paid, and earned channels
- You will be responsible for developing and overseeing a marketing strategy aimed at enhancing customer and partner acquisition, fostering growth in our markets, and optimising content channels
- Create cross team stakeholder relationships and working groups to support business wide marketing initiatives and buy in
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to enhance brand awareness
- Devise OKRs for the team aligned to the wider business objectives and report regularly to the board, including key campaign metric metrics and results
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to allocate resources accurately and oversee external support providers i.e. marketing agency including PR
- Manage and oversee marketing spend in coordination with business partners, ensuring efficient investment in agency and supplier relationships
- Participate in monthly/quarterly/annual goal-setting processes and ensure team alignment with overall business objectives
- Monitor competition, including acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features
- Play a significant role in co-owning and driving branding efforts, concentrating on refining messaging and brand identity in collaboration with studio
- Significant background in marketing management, ranging from established companies to ideally early-stage hyper-growth startups
- Proven track record of experience in Banking, Fintech, Payments, or Digital Assets
- Extensive experience in performance marketing, coupled with a clear understanding of product marketing
- Outstanding history of developing and implementing G&U Acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated accountability for the clear articulation and execution of marketing strategy, including board-level vision and strategy
- Experience in building, leading, and expanding high-performing marketing teams.
- Global experience is a prerequisite
- Entrepreneurial spirit, always eager to explore another layer and actively engage in hands-on work
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest