Global Internal Communications Lead
Our client, a global service provider to the financial services sector with offices across 40 location worldwide are hiring for a Global Internal Communications Lead to join the fantastic and growing Marketing & Communications function.
The MarComms function supports across the global business as well as existing and prospective clients covering strategy, content, social, media and rich-media, surveys and reports, and thought leadership and executive profiling. This role will be fast-paced and involve working with a very broad range of stakeholders across the US, London, Indian and the Middle East. Whilst this role will be responsible for building the internal communications function specifically, as a valued member of the MarComms teams, you will work closely with the entire function and have a broader voice than internal comms.
- This is a broad-ranging role where you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational direction of internal communications campaigns and staff-related campaigns for external dissemination, from idea generation through to approvals and implementation.
- Management of our supporting marketing/communications agency is included, involving management and oversight of staff-related campaigns
- You will be working in close co-operation with the Group’s HR and Talent Acquisition teams – in addition to the leaders of each of the Group’s divisions – where you will be involved in rallying the ideas of this broader team of experts
- You will have experience as an internal communications specialist in-house or in an agency, ideally with exposure to the professional services, financial services and technology sectors
- A demonstrable interest in and experience of internal communications is essential, whether that involves a sole focus on internal communications or a significant focus on internal communications with a desire to focus in on
- Knowledge of social media, comfort with rich-media and experience in managing campaigns will be a distinct plus
- Have experience of and be comfortable with working across a broad mix of stakeholders both local and international
- Have prior team management experience ideally and an eye for team building and talent spotting
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest