Head of Crisis Communications
Our client, an award-winning leading integrated communications agency headquartered in London, are looking to capitalise on a sustained period of growth and success to hire a new Head of Crisis Comms into the agency's senior team.
The successful hire will be a world class operator that is well versed in reporting directly into the boards of world leading brands and businesses and advising and guiding Execs through the best way to utilise comms at times of crisis and upheaval.
- Lead comprehensive crisis preparedness strategy sessions including crisis simulation exercises and reviews
- Assume a critical role in crisis response, providing senior counsel, developing materials, and managing client and stakeholder interactions.
- Conduct training sessions on crisis management tailored for C-suite executives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and pinpoint business opportunities for the crisis practice.
- Serve as a key member of the client's strategic advisory team, offering senior counsel and contributing strategic insights
- Assist in supervising the new business and strategic development of the broader agency while simultaneously cultivating and expanding relationships within the wider industry.
- Influence and navigate stakeholder relations strategies, uphold longstanding relationships within the media, and take charge of major issues and crisis management.
- Actively seek out new opportunities and confidently facilitate introductions to promote the expansion of business sectors.
- Creating blogs and marketing materials that underscore our expertise and offer valuable advice.
- Confident in articulating an analysis of the overall structure and function of digital and social media in crisis situations.
- Tasked with the responsibility of growing current business and acquiring new clients, leading the development of pitches and proposals, and engaging in networking to generate leads.
- Demonstrate confidence and initiative as a proven self-starter, with a successful track record of leadership at the Director level within an agency environment. Alternatively, showcase a strong history of in-house crisis management for a large business.
- Showcase extensive experience as a crisis practitioner, having led crisis preparedness projects and delivered effective crisis response for high-profile international clients.
- Possess the capability to lead response teams and offer senior counsel in high-stress environments.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with ambitions to actively contribute to team development.
- Demonstrate a strong professional network and a track record of effectively sourcing and winning new business.
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest