Investor Relations and Comms Manager
Our client, a unique Endowment Investment Manager in the United Kingdom managing almost £10bn in assets, is currently looking to bolster their Investor Relations and Communications team with the hire of an IR and Comms manager to work directly with the Head of Corporate Affairs and the funds senior leadership team.
Given the funds distinct investor profile this is an opportunity to be a part of an incredibly unique business, in a broad ranging role at an exciting inflection point. The high performing and internationally awarded team seek to find best investments in the world regardless of geography, sector, asset class and liquidity profile, and although a small collegiate team, punch well above their weight producing impressive and sustained returns.
The successful candidate will develop a good understanding of our complex portfolios of investments to manage, maintain and develop investor communications. They will work closely with the entire team and report directly into the Head of Corporate Affairs and Sustainability.
- Developing into a key point of contact for investors, providing responsive and appropriate information, and being a representative for the company with investors and broader stakeholders.
- Supporting the planning of investor meetings and liaison with the senior leadership to confirm investment team resource for meetings for the year ahead.
- Ensuring timely delivery of relevant materials for investor meetings and preparation of briefing notes for attendees.
- Responsible for ensuring that all reporting materials and the website conform with the company’s Style Guide
- Assisting in the drafting and project managing the production of quarterly reports and other investor communications.
- Managing the production of external reporting materials, including those relating to sustainability e.g. TCFD.
- Maintaining a comprehensive and compliant DDQ for potential investors and leading a formal review on an annual basis.
- Assisting in the drafting of responses to incoming potential investor enquiries and formal requests for information.
- Support and planning of content of various investor events and meetings, including Annual Investor Meetings, and support on media relations, particularly responses to incoming enquiries.
- Experience in financial communications / client relationship management in-house or at an agency, ideally with a specialism in investment management
- A keen interest and understanding of ESG and sustainability would be beneficial
- Enthusiasm for building and maintaining relationships with senior contacts at a varied group of investors, as well as their stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and pride in maintaining a professional corporate identity for the business, across investor materials and externally facing communications
- A good communicator and confident presenter, and able to think strategically around solutions
- Experience working in collaboration with other business areas, respecting workloads of others, their deadlines and priorities, to contribute to the success of a small, close-knit team
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest