Marketing and Communications Lead
Our client, a London-based B2B Market Research and Data Insights business, is looking to capitalise on a sustained period of growth to make its first Communications and Marketing hire.
The business is looking for an exceptionally talented integrated communications professional to build its communications function from the ground up and shape and grow its brand presence.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide competitive analyses, campaign results, and market trend information
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including CRM and marketing assets
- Further knowledge and education regularly through attending and running workshops and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
- Evaluate and establish the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analysing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organising promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales & ops team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, blogs etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials (including the website), ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Proven success as a marketing manager/ lead or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Knowledge or experience of market research
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools, ideally Hubspot
- WordPress editing
- Social media management
- Event management experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest