Our client is one of the most exciting global strategic communications consultancies with impressive growth over the past five years and an even more impressive growth plan for the next five. Very few consultancies can rival our client’s network, reach and global opportunities. As part of their growth plans one of the immediate key hires is a Senior Consultant to join their growing Financial Services ‘team’.
- Collaborating with Partners and Associate Directors to develop strategies.
- Leading the execution of communication plans and creating messaging materials, including key messages, presentations, scripts, press releases, Q&A documents, and fact sheets.
- Implementing account strategies with minimal supervision and providing support to the Associate Director / Partner, while also bringing forward new ideas.
- Assuming personal accountability for the team's work quality, paying meticulous attention to detail.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients and journalists.
- Engaging in additional activities beyond core responsibilities to contribute to the firm's success, such as mentoring and training team members, as well as supporting marketing initiatives.
- Playing an active role in our business development efforts by crafting proposals, identifying potential leads, and assisting in converting opportunities into new client accounts.
- Established financial and corporate communications experience in an agency setting, ideally within Financial Services and as a bonus specifically private equity
- You’ll be entrepreneurial and ambitious with a demonstrable passion for solving real world problems to the issues facing companies today.
- You’ll be strong communicator with excellent written English, be comfortable interacting directly and unsupervised with senior stakeholders externally both within our current clients but also prospective
- A strong understand of the media and a commercial mindset
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest