Senior Corporate Communications Manager
Our client, an immediately recognisable Financial Technology brand in the challenger banking space, are looking to build out their PR & Communications team as the business continues to scale and grow towards substantial milestones.
We are looking for a corporate communications expert who has experience working in a fast-moving and continuously evolving environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the business goals of a challenger brand at the vanguard of banking disruption. You will be responsible for developing and executing communications strategies and campaigns working directly with the Director of Communications. that align with our business goals and further enhance our reputation as Britain's Best Bank.
- You have extensive PR and/or Corporate Communications experience, ideally within the Financial Services and Technology sectors
- You think creatively about how businesses can engage and tell their story across multiple channels and through multiple stakeholder groups
- You have examples of strong strategic thinking through corporate communications campaigns and associated results
- You are comfortable working with senior stakeholders on things like copywriting, speech writing, or events preparation
- You have experience working on financial communications such as financial results and annual reports
- You have a collaborative approach to work and enjoy a fast paced environments
- You are engaged in how Communications is evolving and a urge to innovate where possible
- You are actively engaged in the news environment, taking an interest in developing trends affecting UK Technology and Banking
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest