Vice President, Communications
Our client, a blue chip service provider to the alternative investment sector with a substantial global footprint is looking to hire a New York based VP of Communications to join their growing global Marketing & Communications function.
The function supports across the global business profile as well as existing and prospective clients covering strategy, content, social, media and rich-media, surveys and reports, thought leadership and executive profiling and much more. This role will be fast-paced and involve working with a very broad range of stakeholders across the globe.
- This is a full exposure role where you will work as part of the global team responsible for the day-to-day operational direction of marketing and communications campaigns, from idea generation through to approvals and implementation, with a particular focus on the American market.
- You will demonstrate value to stakeholders, internally educating how different stakeholders can leverage the function for their business goals and drive business outcomes
- Design innovative, on brand, thought leadership activity to build reputation and credibility across the global organisation, our existing clients and prospective clients
- You are an experienced communications specialist wether from an in-house or background and ideally with have experience of the legal/regulatory or financial services sectors
- Broader multi-sector exposure will also be a plus – given the division’s extremely diverse client base.
- You are a strategic thinker but also have a creative and innovative mindset, you are not afraid to speak your mind and take risks
- Experience working as part of a global team would be advantageous
Here at Sapio Consulting we are not only proud to be equal opportunity employers in our own right but are also committed to and in the privileged position of being able to support each and every one of our clients and partners in their Diversity & Inclusion objectives and initiatives.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and on their behalf we welcome candidates, applicants or prospective applicants regardless Age, Disability, Neurodiversity, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender identity or expression, Marriage or Civil Partnership or Partnership status, Pregnancy and Maternity or Parental status, Race, Religion or Beliefs, and Political Opinion. Download our DE&I Policy here.
Use the form below to register your interest